This Policy of protection of personal data is intended to inform about the way in which we obtain, treat and protect your personal data.
By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that is exposed.
This document is applicable to all companies of the ATARFIL Group.
The interested party that provides ATARFIL with personal data through this platform or through other channels, is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
Name of the company: ATARFIL, S.L.
Postal address: Ctra. De Córdoba, Km. 429, Complejo el Rey, Postal Code 18230, Atarfe, Granada, Spain.
Contact telephone number: +34 958434629/958439200
Contact email: datos @ atarfil.com
We obtain your data through the following sources:
– The information that you provide us when you request, contract and / or maintain products / services with us.
– The information we obtain when you register on our website.
The categories of the data that are treated are the following:
– Identifying data and contact information that are necessary for the contracting of our products and services or to meet your request for information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, if you belong to an organization or company, the name of it and the position on the company, etc.
Specially protected data is not processed.
We use your data to:
– Contract, maintain and manage the fulfillment of the contracts that you have with us, process your orders, claims, etc.
– Administrative, economic, fiscal and accounting management.
– Manage queries and requests sent through the forms / chats of the website of our company.
– Sending communications for information, advertising, submission of offers, by any means, both physical and telematic.
– Develop commercial actions in general, and in particular, offer and recommend products and services of the Company that may be of your interest, taking into account what you have contracted has in the past.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the indicated purposes is:
– Your explicit authorisation
– Execution of contract or application of pre-contractual measures
– Compliance with legal obligation
– Our interest in offering you new services and products adapted to your needs, in the exercise of our commercial and marketing actions.
– Sending communications of any kind to the legal entity of which you are employed or that you represent.
The data can be communicated to the following entities:
– To the companies that comprise the Group of Companies of which ATARFIL is part, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and compliance with internal administrative purposes.
– To the financial entities through which we perform the management of collections and payments.
– To our suppliers involved in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary to provide them.
– To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law and for the purposes defined therein.
We only keep your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of its treatment in accordance with the applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and / or commercial relationship with you, or while you do not exercise your right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some type of judicial, legal or contractual liability that must be handle and for which data recovery is necessary.
The data for the sending of commercial communications will be kept indefinitely until you show us your desire to eliminate them.
The data of curriculum vitae for selection processes will be preserved during the selection process running and up to 1 year after the fulfillment of the same, unless previously requested by the applicant.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data, opposition and limitation to the processing of your data, as well as not being the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your data.
You can, from this moment and in any subsequent one, withdraw the consent granted for the aforementioned treatment, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all the questions relating to the processing of your personal data before our Company, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to ATARFIL, SL, to the attention of Mrs. Juani Martínez, to Ctra. De Córdoba, Km. 429, Complejo el Rey, Postal Code 18230, Atarfe, Granada, Spain.
Against any violation of your rights, you can also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority.
We are committed to protect your personal information and your privacy by using the appropriate technical and organizational measures, and reviewing these measures periodically. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer or logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way your personal information and personal data are processed, administered and managed. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal data.